In 1985, Lewis Kalmbach founded Kalmbach Advertising, Inc., as a design firm based in Shreveport, Louisiana. Throughout the 1990’s, the company grew to a full-service advertising agency, and opened a satellite office in San Francisco on Main Street. In 2002, Kalmbach Advertising became Kalmbach Smith Meadows (KSM) under the new ownership of Cindy Smith and Andy Meadows. The two purchased the agency to further expand the talents and capabilities, and progress from strictly an advertising agency to a full-service marketing firm. In 2010, Cindy Smith became the sole owner of KSM, and continues today to build the firm on over 35 years of history, relationships and rewards in the industry.
If you prefer a partnership in the growth of your business; a talented group of individuals who form an extension of your team and consider the big picture of success, then KSM IS YOUR MARKETING FIRM OF CHOICE.
- If you are hiring an ad agency, and they tell you they know more about your business than you do; run!
- Creativity is not one of those things you can use up. The more you use it, the more you are given!
- Creativity is intelligence having fun!
- We have a load of valuable assets. They’re called happy clients!
- Our something every day, every day is quite something.
- Business is a lot like tennis - those who serve well usually end up winning.
- You get one time out of the gate – be ready and do it right! There aren’t any mulligans in marketing.
- Don’t just think outside the box or draw outside the lines, get rid of them altogether!
- When creative and strategy marry, you get effective marketing!